The #1 Valet Trash Service in Georgia
Adding value to your properties and keeping them clean.
What is valet trash service?
Valet trash service is a door-to-door trash service for a variety of different properties including apartments, condominiums, student housing, and senior living communities.
Valet trash pick-up offers a no-risk revenue source that increases the net operating income of the community. Valet trash service provides the community with one of the best amenities that a community can offer Your residents will love it from day one.
Door-to-door valet trash services keep the property clean and beautiful and it is easy to implement whether a large community or a smaller community.
Why use a valet trash service?
- Doorstep pick-up is a service all residents take advantage of, unlike a weight room or pool at their community
- Doorstep collection helps grow resident retention and new leases by offering the property a unique market advantage compared to competing communities that do not offer a door-to-door trash valet service
- No trash is left out in the community during leasing hours
- Trash is collected shortly after it is set outside – no odors, trash leakage, or stains on walkways and breezeways
- Dumpsters and compactor areas are cleaned nightly by fully insured and uniformed trash valets
- Crime deterrent while service valets are on the property up to 28 times per month at hours when the management and maintenance staffs have gone home for the evening
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for valet trash service?
- Professional, clean-cut uniformed service valets will pick up the trash from outside each residents’ door.
- Trash bags are collected in a shoulder harnessed, anti-drip collection container
- Trash bags are then taken to the on-site dumpster/compactor and thrown away
- Areas around the dumpsters are swept clean of loose trash
What are the benefits for the residents?
- It’s an extremely convenient and appreciated amenity
- Set it and forget it – eliminates having to carry trash bags down flights of stairs
- Put an end to having residents drive to a centralized dumpster – no more messy trash on the roof of their car or truck
- Stay out of storms – removes the need to carry trash bags during inclement weather
What are the benefits for the community?
When an apartment community partners with a trash valet service, there are immediate bottom-line results. Trash valet is a service that adds value to the asset and the benefits are numerous for the apartment community.
- Risk-free monthly ancillary revenue
- Increased Net Operating Income
- Can easily be added to current monthly rental fees
- Improves curb appeal during leasing hours by keeping the property clean, sanitary and organized
- Increased tenant retention
- It will differentiate the property from competitors
- Provides leasing agents with unique selling tool
- Crime deterrent – the visibility of the uniformed trash service valets reflective uniform helps deter crime when staff is not on site
Have a different question?
Fore more information about our concierge services, please fill out the form below or call us at 1-888-1234.
Home | FAQs | Contact
123 Marietta St. Powder Springs, GA 30127